Monday, October 29, 2007

Ok...I've been "tagged" twice now, and I'm just figuring out what that means! Anyway, I'm supposed to post these rules first:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Here are my 7 facts about myself:
1. I was a preachers kid for 15 years
2. I worked in two canneries during the summers when in high school and college.
3. I picked beans and raspberries to make money in high school.
4. I was a teacher for 28 years (15 as a 4th grade teacher, but also have taught 1st-6th grades).
5. I have two adult sons living in California
6. I became a Christian when I was 5 or 6 years old.
7. I am left-handed.

I don't have 7 people to "tag"...so now what do I do?

No comments:

Faith Sisters