Monday, October 15, 2007

I had a great weekend...went to a Women of Faith Conference, and it was amazing! I love all those ladies. They are so real. They shared from their hearts, and how God helped them through their trials. Which reminds me of what Marilyn Meberg said...."David didn't say, 'Yea, though I walk around the valley of the shadow of death', or under it, or over it, but THROUGH it." Through it means there's a beginning, a middle, and an end. God will be with us THROUGH our valleys. Something I knew, but is nice to be reminded of.

Today, I actually planted some plants in my front and backyard. Major undertaking for me...the non-gardener! I just hope they don't die! We're supposed to be getting a lot of rain this week, so at least they'll get water!

I am hosting a Croptoberfest this Saturday. I'm excited about it, I just hope everyone comes who says they will come!

I am really enjoying the FaithSisters forum. Awesome group of ladies!

I can't believe October is half over. Winter will soon be here...

1 comment:

"Kreative Karma" said...

Love the pumpkin picture, super cute!

Faith Sisters