Thursday, October 04, 2007

October has arrived! Yesterday we had a huge rainstorm, complete with thunder, and I'm assuming lightning, although I never saw any. I don't like all this rain this early!



I didn't get the dental office job, but applied for another one. I haven't heard from that one either. I do have a subbing job for tomorrow (Friday) so that will be good. I also have an interview on the 19th for a paraeducator substituting position in the Vancouver school district. We'll see how that goes.



I am so enjoying the faith sisters blog. Great group of ladies!



I am also enjoying a Bible Study at my mom's church. It's a Beth Moore study on A Woman's Heart. It's all about the building of the tabernacle. Very good study! It's fun to do something like that with my mom, too.

Faithbooking Community

No comments:

Faith Sisters