Saturday, September 22, 2007

Well, well, well! I'm getting even better...two blogs in the same month...imagine that!
I applied for a job in a dentist office, but haven't heard yet if I got the job. Not looking too good at this point, but I'm not giving up hope until I hear the final word!
I've subbed one day so far this month. Hope things pick up.
I've been working out in our yard...er weed patch thanks to the help of my dear friend. Tom has even gotten into it a little bit. We bought some bulbs and plants so hopefully, by next spring we'll be looking bright and cheery!

I belong to a great website for fellow Christian women and scrapbook lovers. It's called faithsisters.com. I am really enjoying reading the posts of everyone and seeing layouts and getting great ideas.

Well, September is almost over, and tomorrow is the first day of fall. Last year I was really excited about the coming of fall because I missed fall when I lived in SoCal. Now, I want to hang onto summer because I didn't feel like we even had summer this year! Plus, fall means I better get a job.

This is all for now!
Faithbooking Community

No comments:

Faith Sisters