Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year, everyone! I can't believe just 8 short years ago we were anxiously awaiting the year 2000, and now here we are 8 years into the new millineum! My, how time flies!

I don't have any real resolutions this year, but I do want to try and keep up with the weekly challenges at faithsisters.com. It is an awesome website and I encourage any of you scrapbookers who may be reading this blog and have a love for Jesus Christ, to check it out! Another challenge I want to keep up with this year is the Scripture Challenge 2008. A new challenge each week. Not sure what all that will entail, but it sounds intriguing!

I am going to scrapbook today with my friend, so I am hoping that by scrapbooking on the first day of the new year, that it means that I will get a lot of scrapbooking in this year!

I want to start a prayer journal this year as well. There have been so many prayer requests at faith sisters, that I want to keep track of them and see how God works! So, hopefully, I will get my prayer journal started today also!

May God richly bless you this year! One of my faith sisters has this motto that says: God is Good ALL the Time! Also...Fully Rely on God. (FROG).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

escalating severe speaks impractical indiatelfax kentuckys suspended qualify mmvs argentina comes
lolikneri havaqatsu

Faith Sisters