Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I was tagged by my friend (?) JackieAnn :) to share some facts about me, based on my Middle Name~
Here are the rules she sent:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details)


Ok...I don't have a middle name, so here goes with my maiden name!
K-Kind :)
N-Nice :)
O-Oregon born
L-Loves to Laugh
L-Longs to see Jesus

Ok...it was hard to come up with these, but when your maiden name is Knoll...it's the best I could do.

I don't have anyone to "tag" so guess I'll have to skip that part...I hope nothing "bad" happens to me since I didn't follow all the directions!

4 comments:

JackieAnn said...

Thanks for doing the tag thing...who invented that anyway? =) LOVE the pic of you and your mum~!!

Dahlia Co said...

Hi Marilee..
Let me know if anything bad happens to you, ok? LOL! j/k Well, since FS is closed, I thought I'd drop by and say hello! Hope everyone is not completely lost without being able to connect online! hehe! Anyways, take care and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

You consider JackieAnn a friend??? I'm in shock ROFL

Unknown said...

that pic is cute! you should use that one for your FS profile!

Faith Sisters