Monday, March 02, 2009

52 Blessings Week 9

My blessing this week is my youngest son, Todd. He is really starting to make a name for himself, and it makes me so happy to see him doing so well! This past week he wrote a blog on the website where he works and Rush Limbaugh was so impressed by it that he read it on the air! Now, I know this may not be a very big deal to many of you, but it is a very big deal to me (and to him!). At 27, he already has thoughts that are worth repeating :) He also got his picture in the Washington Post, but they misrepresented what he and his friend were doing. Can't trust those newspaper reporters! Anyway...I just had to brag on my son! I truly thank God for the gift He has given Todd in expressing himself in the political world. We need more young people like Todd!

1 comment:

Annie said...

that's cool Marilee! I listen to Rush sometimes, love that show.

Faith Sisters