Saturday, March 14, 2009

52 Blessings Week 10

I cannot believe week 10 has come and gone...I forgot to post last Sunday! Let's see...my blessing last week...
I'd have to say my blessing this last week was my friend, Jane. I am so thankful that she has come into my life again. We were roommates our senior year in college (a loooooongg time ago!) and we went our separate ways until about 4 years ago. And now, we live in the same town, and we have decided to try and do some outing together once a month. This has been fun. Saturday (the 7th) we went on an outing to look for a Letterbox at Champoeg State Park. We didn't find it...the weather was cold and was threatening rain, and we were still a long way from where the box was supposed to be. But, we had fun, anyway. I am so blessed to have Jane as my friend!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Friends are such wonderful blessings - especially ones that you've known so long! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Marilee.
I just read this entry.
I am so glad we are friends, too!

Faith Sisters