Saturday, January 02, 2010

Blessing #52
I am blessed that Todd was able to make it here safely for Christmas. When I look at him and see how God has formed him into what he is today, I just marvel at how he has come from a tiny pre-mature baby of 3 lbs 12 oz and has truly become a wonderful young man. I know God has wonderful things in store for him, if he just follows God's leading.

The sad part of Christmas was that our oldest son, Tim wasn't able to be with us, but am thankful that he still has a job and will be moving into a house with a friend or two where he'll have more room.

God has been good this year, and I'm looking forward to what He has in store for me in 2010!

I know I didn't keep up with this every week like it was intended to be, but I'm thankful I at least finished this challenge this year. Thank you, LouAnn for challenging us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You did it, you finished the 52 Blessings Challenge, I'm impressed. :-) God has truly blessed us, we serve an Awesome God. Thank you for sharing some of God's blessings in your life. I haven't read all of them, but I wanted to let you know that someone is reading your blog. :-)

Kelly J.

Faith Sisters