Wednesday, April 08, 2009

52 Blessings Week 13
My blessing for this week is my friends. I have a very dear friend named Diane, who I got to see this week (March 27 & 28). She means a lot to me, and it was really great to see her. She blesses me by just being my friend. She did something really nice and unselfish for me, and for that, I will be eternally grateful. She made my life a little easier...thank you, Diane!
I have another friend named Dodie that I also got to see on the 28th...thanks to my friend Diane for driving me up to see her! She has such a talent for organization and I'm always learning new things from her. She also has deep spiritual insite to so many things. I am so thankful for her friendship.
These friends were seen because we took a trip to southern California for a week's vacation.

No comments:

Faith Sisters