Sunday, February 08, 2009

52 Blessings Week 6

In continuation of last week's post (which was just posted a few minutes ago!) I want to recognize the blessing of my cousins. David and Randy are my cousins, but they are much closer to me than cousins...especially David. We are only 9 weeks apart in age, and Randy is 9 years younger. David and I grew up together, and we spent many Christmases etc. together. Even though David lives in Anchorage, AK and Randy lives in Oklahoma, I pray that we will always keep in contact with them and that they will feel apart of our family. I will miss your mom, David and Randy. Even though it was a sad time saying good-bye to her this week, it was great getting to see them and spending time with them. There is nothing more important than family here on earth. I am blessed being close to my aunts, uncles, and cousins, even though we may be separated my many miles.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

This is very special...thanks for sharing.

Faith Sisters