Sunday, January 04, 2009

52 Blessings Challenge #1
So, this year over at faithsisters.com we have challenge to blog, scrapbook, or journal one blessing a week for one year. I have chosen to blog my blessings each week. If you would like to join in on this challenge, feel free to check it out at
http://faithsisters.com/forum/index.php?topic=7313.15

Here we are at week #1...

My 1st Blessing is my two boys. I was so happy to have my two sons spend Christmas here with us in Washington. Even though getting here and even going home, proved to be a challenge for them (weather and airline problems!), I am truly thankful and blessed that they made the effort to come up here. God has truly blessed me in giving me two terrific boys. My prayer for them is that they will always follow the Lord and make HIM #1 in their lives.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

A great blessing to have.

Theresa said...

That's great! And your blog IS cool -- because its yours!!!! (and it has the super FS banner!) I look forward to reading about your blessings!

Annie said...

Great post Marilee!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are participating in the challenge!! I can't wait to read your blog each week!!

Faith Sisters