Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Big news in the Thurman family...Todd is moving to Washington, DC next week! He got a job working for The Heritage Foundation and is in the process of moving clear across the country. I'm really happy for him, but sad that he'll be even farther away from us than he already is!

My selling on Ebay has come to a stop for now. I did sell 15 books on there, though! I was happy because I sold some books to a lady who is rebuilding their church library after Hurricane Rita destroyed their church. The church is being rebuilt, and she's trying to get books for their library.

That's about all that's been going on here!

1 comment:

I-Krea design said...

Hello Marilee,
I thought this afternoon, I'll take al look on your blog.
Thanks for being on Faith Sisters!
GOd bless you

Faith Sisters